News and Events
Food by Fiat's Fragrant Chilli Jam
"Fragrant Chilli Jam"
It is that time of the year again. The time when we make most difficult and time consuming product from Food by Fiat Kitchen Essential Range.
This Fragrant Chilli Jam recipe has been in my family for generations. We still use the same traditional method to make this Fragrant Chilli Jam. Everything is done by hand, each ingredient has to be prepared and cooked separately first from peeling, de-seeding, cleaning, slicing, frying, resting then combining, mixing, 2nd frying, seasoning and so on.
The whole process generally takes almost a week to complete.
As a result, we can only make it once or twice at best a year.
It is such a versatile ingredient and can be used in several ways from straight out of the jar as a dipping sauce, adding to stock to make Tom Yum broth, to start up your stir fry, mixed with coconut cream for salad dressing, etc.
Despite of the lengthly process, the final result is truely delicious and definitely worthwhile. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
To pre-order (for collection at the Food by Fiat stall at Carriageworks Farmer Market this Saturday 2nd March 2019), please send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited quantity will be available @ Food by Fiat stall at Carriageworks Farmers Market on this coming Saturday 2nd March 2019.
Come and visit us this Saturday for fresh & interesting produce from our farms, our kitchen essential product range (signature curry pastes, salad dressing, sauces and more) as well as our delicious ready to eat/cook meals.
- Food by Fiat's Fragrant Chilli Jam
- Our First Project for 2019
- ABC Central Coast Interview
- Introducing Food by Fiat Ready to Eat Delivery Service
- Exotic & Native Fruits Marshmallows
- Sunrise Asian Comes to Carriageworks Farmers Markets
- The Top 50 Restaurants in Sydney - Sydney's Best Restaurants
- Produce to Plate Lunch with Fiat @Sunrise Asian
- The SMH - Beauty Rich and Rare - by Candice Chung
- The Daily Telegraph - by Elizabeth Meryment