News and Events
Our Kitchen Garden
Our kitchen garden is our experimental garden. Throughout the year we grow new and exciting produce as well as trying to find the way to improve the existing ones.
We grow most of our produce in our kitchen garden first before we send them to our growers in all regions of Australia. This process allows us to get a better understanding on how each produce is grown and how the growing variables will effect our crop in a much larger scale in our growing regions.
But most importantly is is fun and exciting new learning curve for us. It makes us connected to what we grow and love.
This is edible flowers from our kitchen garden. Beautiful, fragrant and tasty!
Come and discover more about what we are growing for this coming spring season at Carriageworks Farmers Market every Saturday.
We hope to see you there.
- Food by Fiat's Fragrant Chilli Jam
- Our First Project for 2019
- ABC Central Coast Interview
- Introducing Food by Fiat Ready to Eat Delivery Service
- Exotic & Native Fruits Marshmallows
- Sunrise Asian Comes to Carriageworks Farmers Markets
- The Top 50 Restaurants in Sydney - Sydney's Best Restaurants
- Produce to Plate Lunch with Fiat @Sunrise Asian
- The SMH - Beauty Rich and Rare - by Candice Chung
- The Daily Telegraph - by Elizabeth Meryment